quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2015

Moments in Life


We should not be mending
what we have lost
rather celebrating
what we have found.

I know you're scared right now,
maybe you miss someone,
maybe someone hurt you,
maybe you're not quite sure
of who you are or what you want.

I know you're confused
because that feeling you want back,
the one where it doesn't seem
like the whole world is against you,
seem to be gone.

Believe that it's still here,
it never really left
and one day soon you will realise
that the only person
who can find it again is you.

That will be the day
you understand that you can't
change someone
who doesn't see an issue
in their actions.

Then you will finally say
I'm stronger
because of the hard times,
I'm smarter
because of my mistakes,
I'm happier
because of the sadness I've known,
I'm wiser
because I learned this lesson.

Being defeated is often
a temporary condition,
giving up is wat makes it permanent.
So don't forget that pain is temporary
and quiting lasts forever.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário